contact

Leighton Associates


Indoor Air Quality:

IS MOLD MAKING YOU SICK?

Almost everyone has discovered a forgotten leftover in the back of the refrigerator which has surrendered to mold. We usually toss it in the trash without a second thought, but did you know this apparently benign substance can cause serious health problems and damage property beyond repair? In fact, mold may be one of the most common and dangerous indoor air pollutants in our homes and offices!

This web site was designed to provide a quick introduction to professionals and homeowners regarding mold and its hazardous affects. By visiting our site, we hope you will gain a general but accurate understanding of what mold is, why it grows, what dangers it presents and what action to take in order to rid your home or office environment of mold.

bar

HomeIndoor Air QualityConsequences of MoldIdentifying ProblemsResolving Problems
Professional HelpAbout UsLAI ServicesSeminar RegistrationContact Us